pyglplot 0.1.0 Ranking & Summary
RankingClick at the star to rank
0 (0 times)
Mac OS X
pyglplot 0.1.0 description
|Open source 3D-plotter for mathematical functions and data files
pyglplot is an easy to use open source program to 3D-plot mathematical functions and data files.
pyglplot is written as a module for python and as such features the full power and flexibility of the python programming language.
The graphics is implemented using OpenGL and the Gimp Toolkit for X11.
Main features:>Data Sources:
- Plot python functions
- Plot python dictionaries containing the coordinates of the points and their position in the grid
- Plot plain datafiles as understood for example by gnuplot
- Can make 3D plots of surfaces in normal or parametric mode
- Support coordinate transforms, i.e. can make e.g. polar plots
- Support for pm3d-style coloring of the surface
- Support for wireframe plotting atop of the surface
- Support for transparency: translucent plots
- Support for different types of fog and arbitrary background colors
- Support for dynamic light and specular reflexes etc.
- Use either perspective projection or parallel projection
- Save the rendered plots as portable network graphics (.png)
- Adjust all graphics parameters via dialog windows
- This program is developed and tested on Max OS X 10.4 on powerpc with fink and Debian GNU/Linux on i386. It should compile and run everywhere where its prerequisites and requisites thereof are available. These are gtkglext-1.0 and gthread-2.0. Some minimum versions of the libriaries must be met, unfortunately, the gtk+-2.2 packages provided by fink for Mac OS X 10.3 are not sufficient.
pyglplot 0.1.0 Screenshot
pyglplot 0.1.0 Keywords
Bookmark pyglplot 0.1.0
pyglplot 0.1.0 Copyright
WareSeeker.com do not provide cracks, serial numbers etc for pyglplot 0.1.0. Any sharing links from rapidshare.com, yousendit.com or megaupload.com are also prohibited.
Allok Video Splitter 2.2.0 Review: