NovaMind Express is an entry level product, providing excellent Mind Mapping capabilities for schools and beginning Mind Mappers. It has the ability to edit a single Mind Map at a time, as well as having a built in outliner.
The use of templates, themes and styles makes it easy to create stunning looking Mind Maps, and the simple user interface is easy to pick up in a matter of seconds.
You will be able to create your own styles from graphics and branches and apply them to other branches and graphics within your document.
The new Suggesterator function suggests new ideas as you create your Mind Map. Printing is easy with a very easy to use print setup panel.
Although the user interface is much simplified, there are many power features still at your fingertips, enabling you to create beautiful Mind Maps.
- Quick and easy creation of Mind Maps
- Simplified user interface for school students and beginning Mind Mappers
- Multiple branch shapes including the unique FlexiBranch - curved branches, allowing you to easily create great looking Mind Maps
- Branch boundaries to visually group ideas
- BranchStorm mode for brainstorming
- Suggesterator for new ideas when brainstorming
- Single Mind Map per document
- Easy to use outliner
- Standard templates for creating new Mind Maps, making it quick and easy to get started
- Standard themes which you can apply to your document to give a consistent look
- Over 1,400 images to drag and drop onto your Mind Map to make it memorable
- iPhoto integration for easy access to all your photos (Mac)
- Drag and drop images from your favorite web browser or from the Finder / Explorer
- Online help within the application, PDF documentation, built in tutorials
- Spell checking of all text on the document (Mac)
- Spotlight importer for easy searching of the Mind Maps (Mac)
- Find/replace of Mind Map text and branch notes
- Automatic save / backup
- Background colors and images to make your Mind Map unique
- Rainbow automatic coloring of branches with manual override
- Infinite canvas size
- Built in map background styles, and user defined background styles
- Line and fill and shadow settings (Mac)
- Graphic styles - both built in and user defined
- Branch numbering
- Free, assisted and controlled layout
- User interface in English, French, German, Spanish, Dutch, Japanese, Hebrew (Mac)
- Ability to create Mind Maps in any language
- Print the Mind Map scaled to a specified number of pages wide/high
- Import from OPML
- Export RTF, PNG
- Export OPML, Jpeg, Tiff, PDF, GIF, BMP, EPS (Mac)
- Watermarks on printouts and saving disabled
- Significant bug fixes and other enhancements.