German FlashCards BASIC 2.1
German FlashCards BASIC 2.1 Ranking & Summary
German FlashCards BASIC 2.1 description
The Learning List: The words are learned based on a Learning List. The Learning List contains a subset of all the words in the WordFile – 10 words by default (although this can be changed by users). The Learning List allows users to concentrate learning a small group of words at any one time. Once a word is learned (by reviewing the Learning List and completing the Exercises) it is removed from the Learning List and is replaced by another, as yet unlearned word from the WordFile. This continues until the whole WordFile is learned.
Exercises: Words in the learning list should first be Reviewed using the “Review Learning List” option. Then users can move to the Exercises which include the Meaning Exercise, the Word Exercise, the Spelling Exercise and the Listening Exercise. Once all the exercises have been correctly completed, the word is marked as complete, removed from the Learning List and replaced by a new word. However, if the user gets one answer wrong in any of the exercises, then all the exercises must be completed again for that one word. This ensures comprehensive learning and retention.
Managing the Learning List: After a new WordFile is loaded the Learning List size is automatically set to 10. The number of words in the Learning List can be set by adding or removing words to the Learning List in the “Review Words” feature. In the “Task” menu select “All Words in WordFile” and then return to the main page. The select “Review All WordFile Words”. As you progress through the words in the WordFile words can be added to and dropped from the Learning List using the “Add to Learning List” / “Drop from Learning List” button. If you end up changing the number of words in the Learning List, that number will be maintained as words are learning and dropped from the Learning List, and new words are automatically added the Learning List to replace learned words.?
Loading new WordFiles: To switch to another wordfile simply press the “Load Another WordFile” button and then select the WordFile you desire from the “Load WordFile” table. The Audio FlashCards comes preloaded with 3 WordFiles – all other WordFiles are downloaded by the application as required using an internet connection.
- Over one hundred and fifty German common words and useful phrases.
- Every word includes a crystal-care true native speaker's audio recording.
- Flashcard review and exercises to aid memorization.
- Learning-list testing technique ensures long-term word retention.
- Custom WordFiles allow users to create completely custom user WordFiles.
- NEW! Custom WordFile sharing with other uses and across platforms.
- Custom WordFile sharing and downloading. This feature allows users to backup and share personal Custom Wordfiles. WordFiles are uploaded to the Declan Software servers and can then be shared with friends and fellow students by means of a simple ShareCode. Sharing also between iPhone, iPad and Mac OS X versions.
- Mac OS X 10.6.6 or later
German FlashCards BASIC 2.1 Screenshot
German FlashCards BASIC 2.1 Keywords
Bookmark German FlashCards BASIC 2.1
German FlashCards BASIC 2.1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.