Garmin Training Center 3.0.4
Garmin Training Center 3.0.4 Ranking & Summary
Garmin Training Center 3.0.4 description
Garmin Training Center 3.0.4 is released as a simple yet effective and professional tool that is created to enable you to track and analyze your fitness activities with Garmin Training Center. Use it to review activity history as well as create workouts and send them to your Garmin fitness device.
Garmin Training Center is compatible with all Garmin fitness devices. It operates directly on your computer, not on the Internet.
Create customized workouts with Workout Creator. Specify your workout goals and rest intervals and store workouts for future use. Schedule workouts for a specific day using Training Center’s built-in calendar, and send your workouts to your fitness device. Not all devices support Custom (Advanced) Workouts.
Create a courses from your activities. Then edit the course and mark important points along the course for your next ride.
- Review pace/speed, distance, time and calories burned.
- If available, review heart rate, cadence and detailed elevation.
- View a detailed graph of your activity, plotted over time or distance.
- View a map of your activity that shows the exact path you traveled. (Maps not available with non-GPS devices.)
- Categorize your activity history by type.
- Review previous activities (saved by day and week).
- Create customized workouts with specific goals and rest intervals. Then send them to your fitness device (supported devices).
- Schedule workouts for a specific day with the built-in calendar.
- Export your data to Google™ Earth.
- Create or edit a course from an activity, and then add reference points along the course for next time.
- Manually export your data to Garmin Connect™ and share with other users across the world.
- Universal Binary
Garmin Training Center 3.0.4 Screenshot
Garmin Training Center 3.0.4 Keywords
Bookmark Garmin Training Center 3.0.4
Garmin Training Center 3.0.4 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.