Fura 1.7.0 Build 090601
Fura 1.7.0 Build 090601 Ranking & Summary
Fura 1.7.0 Build 090601 description
Fura is an open source self-contained grid middleware that allows the grid enablement and distribution of applications on heterogeneous computational resources.
Fura features a wizard-guided installation and configuration, web-based GUI, and Web Services compliance.
Furas component based plug-in architecture allows grid services to be extended or replaced, and new services can be developed reusing existing components.
Fura is for developers or highly technical enthusiasts who want the open and latest grid technology early and often to use it in non-critical computing environments.
Fura is not recommended to use Fura where support options, maintenance, and software/hardware certifications are valued. For such environments, you must use either Fura Open Enterprise Edition (GPL Licensed) or Fura Commercial Enterprise Edition (Commercial EULA).
- Fixed a portal error when trying to start a task that its already running.
- Fixed an issue when using read-only files with the agent.
- When the agent (re)starts it cleans up their directories, even if they contain read-only files.
- Fixed a portal error when trying to delete a task without having permissions to do it.
- Fixed a portal error when trying to reset a task.
Fura 1.7.0 Build 090601 Screenshot
Fura 1.7.0 Build 090601 Keywords
Bookmark Fura 1.7.0 Build 090601
Fura 1.7.0 Build 090601 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.