ELibraryManager 1.0 Ranking & Summary
ELibraryManager 1.0 description
ELibraryManager is a webbased simple library system which can be used by library staff to manage the library and for members to book and borrow library material.
This library system can be used not only for books but also for the other electronic media materials like audio CDs.
- Webbased library management system.
- User login and admin login.
- Tabular listing for library items, with option for sorting, pagewise listing, exporting data in popular formats i.e, excel, csv, xml.
- Printer friendly page views.
- Online member registration.
- Easy search of the library.
- History of a members library usage.
- Advance booking option.
- Option for members to add comments to the book they have read.
- Option to rate the books.
- Sorting the library items based on the number of times the book has been lent
- Webbased forms to add/modify/remove library items.
- Option to maintain data for membership monthly fees.
- Integrated with latest jpox
- Tested with apache-tomcat-5.5.17
- Used tomcat JDBC realm for security.
ELibraryManager 1.0 Screenshot
ELibraryManager 1.0 Keywords
Bookmark ELibraryManager 1.0
ELibraryManager 1.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.