CLC Sequence Viewer 6.2
CLC Sequence Viewer 6.2 Ranking & Summary
CLC Sequence Viewer 6.2 description
CLC Sequence Viewer 6.2 is a freeware that creates a software environment enabling users to make a large number of bioinformatics analyses, combined with smooth data management, and excellent graphical viewing and output options.
- You will have easy access to a large number of integrated research tools:
- Creating and editing alignments
- Interactive restriction site analysis
- Integrated GenBank searches
- Advanced DNA to Protein translation
- You can get easy access to hardware accelerated database searches
- Plug in the Bioinformatics Cube and increase your search speed up to 200 times
- Your research work will be easy to carry out
- The program is graphically based, intuitive, and user-friendly
- You will have a bioinformatics solution that continuously evolves
- The frequent program updates keep you up to date with the latest scientific developments. Your ideas for future improvements will have top priority.
- You will get superior customer service
- Free support to all users.
- Free support to all users.
- Bioinformatics features in CLC Sequence Viewer
- Multiple alignment of DNA, RNA, and proteins
- Two proprietary algorithms
- Consensus sequence determination and management
- Conservation score along alignments
- Open reading frame determination
- Easy access to web-based protein and nucleotide search in GenBank, including download facilities and full graphical overview of sequence annotations of your choice
- Translation from DNA to proteins (all genetic translation tables)
- Reports with residue composition, molecular weight and iso electric point (for proteins)
- Neighbor-joining and UPGMA phylogenies
- Restriction site analysis and viewing
- Create reverse complement
- Shuffle sequence
- Option of viewing and graphical manipulation of bioinformatics analyses made in commercial workbenches from CLC bio
- Other features in CLC Sequence Viewer
- Full integration of data input, data management, calculations results, and data export. This eliminates time spent on manual data transfers between different programs and databases
- All types of files can be saved in local projects and launched from the program
- Detailed history log
- User-friendly graphical tools used in order to find and work with relevant regions of DNA, RNA and protein sequences
- Text-based sequence view
- Easy printing of reports and graphics
- Export of user-defined figures to various graphics file formats
- Import and export of data in a large number of file formats
- Option of working with different files and in different file projects at the same time
- Option of working in several active workspaces at a time, enabling simultaneous work on multiple projects
- New features:
- Import list of sequences in csv format: each line in the file represents a sequence with name, optional description, and sequence. Typically useful for importing lists of oligos.
- Advanced view of elements in a folder including batch editing.
- Extract sequences improvements
- You can now drag results from NCBI searches into the view area to open directly (previously you could only drag into a folder to save)
- "Find" in text view now accepts Enter as command to find the next hit
- Importing VectorNTI archives previously resulted in a sequence list. Now it imports as single sequences.
- Export of annotations in GFF format (note that annotations with joined regions are not supported)
- Bug fixes:
- Problem rendering scatter plots without lines
- DNA strider files could loose name upon import
- Rare misplacement of annotations when editing very large sequences
- Various bug-fixes
CLC Sequence Viewer 6.2 Screenshot
CLC Sequence Viewer 6.2 Keywords
Bookmark CLC Sequence Viewer 6.2
CLC Sequence Viewer 6.2 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.