Centre School Information System 2.14.1
Centre School Information System 2.14.1 Ranking & Summary
Centre School Information System 2.14.1 description
Centre School Information System 2.14.1 revolutionizes the way to address the most important needs of administrators, teachers, support staff, parents, students, and clerical personnel.
However, it also adds many components not typically found in student information systems. Consider the following:
- Student screens that include all the critical information necessary for reports and decision-making can be accessed with a point and click. Several customizable features are also included that allow you to gather data important to your school or district.
- Employee screens that not only provide quick access to demographic information, but also assign email addresses, admittance to the system, passwords, and more.
- Students can be searched by not only gender, ethnicity, grade level, etc., but also by their schedule, activities, absences, eligibility, grades, GPA, and class rank, where appropriate.
- A comprehensive grade book that allows teachers to establish grade ranges, weight assignments, track assignments, and issue quarterly and semester grades as well as progress reports. Report card and transcripts are also available. Furthermore, report cards and transcripts can be configured to display grades for any or all of your schools schedule can be performed quickly. Scheduling based on a students requests, the scheduler is run under test mode for the student allowing you to resolve conflicts as you have the student in front of you.
- Courses can be added easily to include weights, instructional assignments, and periods. As well, you can determine if each course requires attendance, affects the honor roll and class rank, and/or has any restrictions. Of course, scheduling reports can be generated through this application also.
- A calendar is included that details events, activities and student assignments.
- A school set-up screen is used to establish marking periods, the grade levels in the building, and the number of periods scheduled each day. School demographic information (e.g., name, address, phone numbers, etc.) is entered on this same screen. Your schools can have any number of marking periods in three tiers. For instance, a school could use the conventional two semesters, four quarters, four progress periods model, or a school could establish its only system of marking periods with 3 semesters, 18 quarters, and 36 progress periods. Everything is completely customizable.
- Updated search widget for Student Billing, added SearchTerm display
- Disabled User selection in Food Service for student logins
- Changed Relation in AdvancedReport from text 1nput to pull-down
- Changed Grades/InputFinalGrades to input both letter grades and percent grades at the same time
- Added better support for schools to use only letter grades or percent grades configured by $does_letter_percent variable
- Ability to edit and copy calendars in School_Setup/Calendars
- Warning if not exactly one default calendar defined in School_Setup/Calendars
- Changed query in functions/MailingLabels.php to outer join so address is output even if no contacts at that address
- Mailing labels can be generated for all mailing addresses
- Mac OS X 10.1 or later, Apache Web Server
- PHP version 4.3.x or better (mod_php)
- Apache module
- PostgreSQL database server
- HTMLdoc HTML parsing / PDF generation engine
Centre School Information System 2.14.1 Screenshot
Centre School Information System 2.14.1 Keywords
Bookmark Centre School Information System 2.14.1
Centre School Information System 2.14.1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.