Build An Atom 3.00
Build An Atom 3.00 Ranking & Summary
Build An Atom 3.00 description
Build An Atom 3.00 is created to be an efficient program which lets you construct an atom out of protons, neutrons, and electrons, and learn about its mass, charge, structure, and nomenclature. Build An Atom is written in the Java programming language.
- Use the number of protons, neutrons, and electrons to draw a model of the atom, identify the element, and determine the mass and charge.
- Predict how addition or subtraction of a proton, neutron, or electron will change the element, the charge, and the mass.
- Use the element name, mass, and charge to determine the number of protons, neutrons, and electrons.
- Define proton, neutron, electron, atom, and ion.
- Initial publication of the Isotopes and Atomic Mass simulation.
- Java 1.5 or later
Build An Atom 3.00 Screenshot
Build An Atom 3.00 Keywords
Bookmark Build An Atom 3.00
Build An Atom 3.00 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.