AceReader Pro Deluxe Plus 5.1.8
AceReader Pro Deluxe Plus 5.1.8 Ranking & Summary
AceReader Pro Deluxe Plus 5.1.8 description
AceReader Pro Deluxe Plus can be used to: (1) assess your current reading level; (2) improve your reading speed and comprehension, both online and offline; and (3) help you read faster while on the computer, by utilizing special display modes.
This version Includes all the features of AceReader Pro Deluxe but also supports unlimited users per stand-alone computer
- Free Upgrades on all non-major releases. Telephone support. Online help via web site, email and downloadable documentation.
- Comprehension Tests for grade levels 1-12 plus higher level college/advanced/expert level reading material. You can take self-paced tests or forced speed tests. Self-paced tests tell you how fast you read and also provide comprehension test results. Forced speed tests allow you to see how well you comprehend when being forced to read at certain speeds.
- Eye Pacing Drills: Drills that auto adjust reading speed. Includes eye warm-up drills.
- Eye Exercise Games: Eye Fixation Games that will improve your reading skills while having fun. Games provide both multiple choice and typed exercises. Automated Course: Courses that will lead you through the training process.
- Expert Mode (Online Reader): Allows you to have full control over the display options, text and speed. You can load web pages, email, documents, ebooks...
- Custom program settings can be saved and recalled. Display options include: screen size, text display mode, font, font size, font color, background color, margin width, speed setting (words or character based), key mapping...
- Tracks progress and creates progress reports. Allows you to view progress via on screen details and graphs. Will create simple progress report document that can be saved or printed. Can also export reports to tab/semicolon delimited text file so that you can import into spreadsheet.
- Ability to Save/Load Custom Option Settings.
- Customizable Hot-Keys.
- Ability to set speed in terms of Words/Min, Char/Second and Char/Minute.
- Easy to use user interface with mouse over help and ability to hide controls.
- Read Timer
- Startup Wizard Screen that will launch you into common areas of the program and makes the program more intuitive to use.
- Ability to Import/Export sets of custom content (Comprehension Tests, Drills...). You can share custom content with other AceReader Pro users.
- Advanced Display Modes (i.e. sentence at a time, phrase at a time, ability to specify number of eye fixations per line, highlighting of word groups...).
- Game Editors - Allow you to customize and incorporate your own training material for games. Especially useful for Flash Card Game.
- Drill and Drill Text Editors - Allows you to customize, create and edit your own custom Drills.
- Comprehension Test Editor - Allows you to customize, create and edit your own Comprehension Tests (Stories and associated quiz questions).
- Spell Checker - Included in Comprehension Test Editor, Drill Text Editor and Game Text Editors.
- Readability Stats - Incorporated into the Drill Text Editor and the Comprehension Test Editor to help you determine the grade level of text.
- Multi-User logon accounts with passwords - Can be used by a single user or multiple users. Program settings and tracking (test results) will be maintained in separate database for each user. Includes User Administration functions.
- PPC Processor (G3/G4/G5 recommended)
- 8 MB or more built-in RAM (memory)
- 10 MB free disk space
- CD-ROM Drive (only needed if installing from CD)
- The REGISTERED version does not have the 30-day usage limit.
- The REGISTERED version comes with an additional 247 reading/comprehension tests that are broken out by grade levels 1-12 plus an additional adult level, giving you a total of 260 (20 per level) reading/comprehension tests. The demo comes with 13 reading/comprehension tests.
- The REGISTERED version does not have a the 11 activity limit per course.
- The REGISTERED version does not have the higher speed limitation.
- The REGISTERED version does not have the initial registration screen that pops up when AceReader Pro is started.
- Users of the REGISTERED version get 90 days support.
- Added Vocabulary Exercises to Flash Card Game. Includes vocabulary for: Levels 1-2, 3-4, 5-6, 7-8, Collegiate and SAT Prep. Flash card game now includes Times Tables, State Capitals and Vocabulary exercises.
AceReader Pro Deluxe Plus 5.1.8 Screenshot
AceReader Pro Deluxe Plus 5.1.8 Keywords
Bookmark AceReader Pro Deluxe Plus 5.1.8
AceReader Pro Deluxe Plus 5.1.8 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.