TestLink 1.8.2 Ranking & Summary
TestLink 1.8.2 description
TestLink enables easily to create and manage Test cases as well as organize them into Test plans.
These Test plans allow team members to execute Test cases and track test results dynamically, trace software requirements, generate reports, prioritize and assign tasks.
- Functionality helps to follow standard testing processes as are specified by IEEE 829 or BCS SIGIST.
- User web based GUI (Mozilla, Firefox, IE 6 compatible). You can access it from everywhere without installation.
- Multiple databases support TestLink runs with MySQL, PostgreSQL or MS-SQL.
- Localization and Internacialization (English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, etc.)
- Authentication support (internal or external LDAP) with user self-registration support
- Flexible role based access control
- Attachments and custom fields could be added to particular objects (for example Test Cases, Test results, etc.)
- The release includes several bugfixes and localization updates. There are no new features or database changes.
TestLink 1.8.2 Screenshot
TestLink 1.8.2 Keywords
Bookmark TestLink 1.8.2
TestLink 1.8.2 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.