stickleback 1.10.0 Ranking & Summary
stickleback 1.10.0 description
stickleback is a general purpose plug-in framework. stickleback ships with tools that allow developers to build and extend PHP command-line and gui applications.
stickleback is the framework that forms the basis of r3, a web app customization and localization engine.
NOTE: stickleback is licensed and distributed under the terms of the BSD License.
- sbcli: support for magic --help argument
- sbcli: sbcli_flag classes are automatically invoked pre- and post- command invocation
- sbcli: flag arguments can be given names so that usage messages are more useful
- sbgui: components can now be associated with js and css on a granular basis
- sbgui: in_section param associates a page with a primary module so that multiple pages can be associated with a section in primary navigation
- sbgui: viewlet render files are acquired by class hierarchy (allowing template inheritance)
- sbgui: Added default values for request->get
- sbgui: export variables into template space
- stickleback: sbplugin param values can now be inherited
stickleback 1.10.0 Screenshot
stickleback 1.10.0 Keywords
Bookmark stickleback 1.10.0
stickleback 1.10.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.