Origami Theme 1.0
Origami Theme 1.0 Ranking & Summary
Origami Theme 1.0 description
Origami Theme 1.0 is known as an easy-to-use utility which provides many beautiful themes. With the Origami theme, you can choose paper in toned down shades for something mellow or pick bright clean paper to give it some punch.
You're the sculptor! So make your website a piece of art. Origami makes extensive use of RapidWeaver's Color Picker, allowing you to easily change the appearance of your entire site with a couple clicks of the mouse. Vendors also provide many built-in color schemes.
Origami has 9 built-in theme styles that make it easy to quickly change the look and feel of your site. Origami works exclusively with RapidWeaver 3.6 and above. Colors Origami integrates RapidWeaver 3.6's color picker and theme styles. Using the picker, you can easily edit the colors on your site.
Some of these color choices affect more than one aspect of the site's colors, making for a huge number of color possibilities. Sidebar Origami allows for you to move the sidebar around or get rid of it altogether. Place it on the right, the left or hide it from view. See-thru When using graphics on your site there's now no need to match the background color of your graphic to that of the site.
Simply save your image as a PNG with a transparent background and place it on your site. The theme will allow for transparent backgrounds in browsers like Safari, FireFox and Internet Explorer 7 that support it natively, as well as the stubborn Internet Explorer 6, which does not natively support these sorts of images. Width, know that some people like their site to be wider than others. So we've created two different sizes for you to choose from. Go wide with the 900px variation or narrow it down a bit with the 700px width.
Branding Giving your site an identity is important. They allow you to position the title and slogan, hide the slogan, or hide both of them, giving the site a different look. You can also use a logo in RapidWeaver's Site Setup, positioning it on the left or right, or turning it off altogether. If you're using the site logo, be sure to keep it to 50px by 50px.
- Content is king: The publisher has incorporated two width variations into the Origami theme. You can choose to make your site either 900 or 700 px wide.
- Title and slogan
- You're given the option to align your site's title and slogan to either the right or left of the site.
- Vendors have also provided you the option of hiding the site's title and slogan on a page-by-page basis as well. In addition you can toggle the slogan on and off on a page-by-page basis independent of the title.
- Sidebar: Origami's sidebar can be placed on either the right- or left-hand side of your site.
- Origami allows you to toggle the breadcrumb trail display on and off on a page-by-page basis. This allows you to have it on pages where you find it useful, and perhaps hide it on other pages, such as your homepage, where it is not necessary.
- You can, as with many other features of Origami, do so on a page-by-page basis. Hiding it on one page while showing it on another.
- Site logo: You can align your site logo to either the left- or right-hand side of the header area. There is also the ability to hide it altogether.
- Menu display: You're afforded the option of hiding the site's navigation in Origami.
- This theme integrates RapidWeaver's color picker and theme styles. Using the color picker, you can easily edit the look and feel of your site. All without ever touching any code!
- You can edit these parts of the theme with the color picker:
- Body background
- Body font
- Sidebar font
- Title and slogan
- Site background
- Blog body background
- Highlight color
- Menu font
Origami Theme 1.0 Screenshot
Origami Theme 1.0 Keywords
Bookmark Origami Theme 1.0
Origami Theme 1.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.