Find & Replace It! 2.0.1
Find & Replace It! 2.0.1 Ranking & Summary
Find & Replace It! 2.0.1 description
Find & Replace It! 2.0.1 is created to be a simple to use yet ideal application which is dessigned to find files and execute search and replace operations across multiple files.
It allows performing very complex batch replacements inside text files of any size. It supports regular expression syntax and dozens of encodings charsets. It has scripting capabilities which allow transforming on the fly the replacement text for every found string. It even handles batch processing of the encoding of files, as well as of types of end-of-lines. If you regularly work with text files, if you make websites, or develop software, Find & Replace It! allows you to maintain and transform the contents of your files in a few clicks.
Do you have to rename a page in a website and thus need to edit URLs in hundreds of files? Simply select the root directory of your website and indicate the string to replace. Then, the replacement can be made across your entire website in just one click. Do you need to modify files headers in some parts of the source code of your application? Find & Replace It! allows to finely filter the files to be processed or not. It also provides tools to introduce contextual information into your replacement string, for instance: the current date, the name of the file where the replacement is in progress, etc. For each batch-replacement, it provides statistics about the number of replacements within every modified file, and counts the number of processed files. Of course, all classical features of such a tool, like the possibility to save your job, backup modified files, export the replacement report, and much more are available.
- Find and replace across many files at once
- Execute multiple different replace operations (i.e. ability to run a sequence of several distinct replacements in one shot)
- Supports regular expression syntax
- Allows multi-line searching
- Supports many text encodings, including Unicode (e.g. UTF-8)
- Preserves line endings while processing files
- Preserves BOM while processing Unicode files
- Allows you to perform dynamic replacements based on found expression captures
- Provides built-in processing function for dynamic replacements (e.g. convert captured expressions to lower case, Base64 encoding, Hex encoding, UTF-8 encoding, etc.)
- Displays matched expressions reports for file search/replace operations
- Full featured dynamic preview of matched expressions and replacements
- Provides tools for converting text encoding
- Provides tools for converting line endings (Windows, Unix, Macintosh, Unicode)
- Detects text encoding and line endings of files
- Provides advanced filtering options for selecting files that need to be processed, including file name filters and file path exclusion filters
- Allows you to load and save expressions to find, replacement definitions and file filters
- Handles huge files (> 10 GB)
- Regular expression editor / tester
- Fully multi-threaded for fast processing and responsiveness
- Allows you to cancel long operations
- GUI is totally modular
- Creates backup of changed files if required
- Exports the search and replace reports
- Cross-platform: Windows, Mac OS X and Linux
- Fix potential crash when using scripts for processing the replacement strings (regression since 1.4.5).
- Update the Qt libraries from 4.7.3 to 4.7.4 (fixes several bugs).
- Fix update of the UI when interrupting the encoding detection.
- Mac OS X Intel:
- Mac OS X 10.4
- Mac OS X 10.5 "Leopard"
- Mac OS X 10.6 "Snow Leopard"
- Mac OS X 10.7 "Lion"
- Mac OS X PowerPC: (not anymore supported since version 1.4)
- Mac OS X 10.4 [not tested] (up to version 1.3)
- Mac OS X 10.5 "Leopard" (up to version 1.3)
Find & Replace It! 2.0.1 Screenshot
Find & Replace It! 2.0.1 Keywords
Bookmark Find & Replace It! 2.0.1
Find & Replace It! 2.0.1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.