EditiX 2009.210709 Ranking & Summary
EditiX 2009.210709 description
EditiX 2009.210709 is created as a simple yet useful XML editor that was designed to help web authors and application programmers take advantage of the latest XML and XML-related technologies such as XSLT / FO and XSD Schema. EditiX provides users with an extensive range of XML functionality within a refined IDE that guides you with intelligent entry helpers.
EditiX has realtime XPath location and syntax error detection. Helpers are also provided with context syntax popup supporting DTD, Schema and RelaxNG. EditiX supports multiple templates and project management. User can apply XSLT or FO Transformation and show the result with a dedicated view. All the process can be managed by shortcuts. EditiX includes default templates with XML, DTD, XHTML, XSLT, XSD, XML RelaxNG, SVG, MathML and XML FO.
- Relative paths (preference application/project/relativePath for disabling it).
- Drag'n Drop starts slowly avoiding moving by error a project branch.
- Delete key for removing a project element.
- Filter by document type (menu Popup).
- XML Tree
- Drag and drop of nodes takes into account auto-closed elements.
- Ctrl key while dragging for duplicating the nodes.
- Drag and drop from the tree to the editor for copying a node.
- Popup on a node for displaying another attribute.
- Cursor location is restored after formatting.
- Expression highlighting (parenthesis...).
- "Close all except the current one" action.
- XSD Editor
- The attribute view is by default optional (delimiters in the border).
- The group ref view is minimized.
- New export image action ( png or jpg ) in the designer.
- Delete key in the visual mode is managed.
- XSLT Editor
- The document type (XSLT 1.0 or 2.0) is now displayed in the XSLT window.
- HTML help output is managed.
- DocBook properties are available.
- Bugs fixed
- XML catalog management fixed.
- Couldn't parse an XML document with both a DTD and a schema.
- Color of the '=' character could not be changed.
- Formatting with text trimming could remove line breaks.
- Couldn't add element in the visual mode for extension fixed.
- Error message when importing a project for opened items.
EditiX 2009.210709 Screenshot
EditiX 2009.210709 Keywords
Bookmark EditiX 2009.210709
EditiX 2009.210709 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.