DbVisualizer 8.0.4 Ranking & Summary
DbVisualizer 8.0.4 description
DbVisualizer 8.0.4 offers users with an effective yet beneficial tool which is designed for developers and database administrators to aid maintaining their databases.
DbVisualizer is the perfect choice since the same tool can be used on all major operating systems accessing a wide range of databases. Even though the name spells DbVisualizer it is not only for browsing databases.
DbVisualizer enables simultaneous connections to many different databases through JDBC drivers.
Just point and click to browse the structure of the database, characteristics of tables, etc. Arbitrary SQL statements can be executed and saved between sessions.
DbVisualizer supports a variety of databases including Oracle, Sybase, DB2, MySQL, Informix, SQL Server, PostgreSQL, Cloudscape, McKoi, SAP DB, Mimer and InstantDB.
- Database Browser
- Tree based navigation through database objects. View object details and invoke object management features.
- Database Object Management
- Visual support to create, alter and modify characteristics for database objects such as tables. Edit and compile support for procedures, functions, packages and triggers. Extensive database specific support.
- Table Data Management
- Support for editing table data including binary/BLOB and CLOB data types, import from file.
- SQL Tools
- SQL editor with support for auto completion, parameterized SQLs, SQL formatter, visual query builder, explain plan, export large result sets. Export DDL for database objects and table data.
- Database Server Management
- DBA features for managing database instance, storage and security parameters in the database server.
- Comprehensive Database & OS Support
- Database specific support: for Oracle, Sybase, SQL Server, PostgreSQL, DB2, Mimer SQL, Neoview, MySQL, Informix, JavaDB/Derby, H2, SQLite.
- Runs on: Windows, Mac OS X, Linux/UNIX.
- Grid Component: Allow adding/removing non-adjacent rows in selection by ctrl+click in the grid row header [http://www.dbvis.com/forum/thread.jspa?threadID=3649]
- SQL Commander: Show any chained errors when executing in the SQL Commander [http://www.dbvis.com/forum/thread.jspa?threadID=3639]
- Data tab: Memory leak while reload in a SQL Commander result set or in the table Data tab
- DB Support: Mimer SQL: User Defined types are not expressed properly in the CREATE TABLE DDL
- Grid Component" Exception is raised if opening the cell editor with a (null) value [http://www.dbvis.com/forum/thread.jspa?messageID=13123]
- Query Builder: Expressions containing operations (e.g. "a - b + c") are corrupted when loaded into the Query Builder
- SQL Commander: Showing result sets in the SQL Commander will generate an OutOfMemoryError with Alloy L&F and having the "Automatically Show Grid Warnings" enabled
- SQL Editor: Delete to Word Start/End only works once if the caret is in the middle of a word [http://www.dbvis.com/forum/thread.jspa?messageID=13163]
- SQL Editor: The Insertion Point to End of Line shortcut moves the caret to a position one column beyond the end of line for scripts with CRLF (Windows) line terminators
- Java 1.5 or later
- 10-30 MB disk space depending on installation package
- A minimum of 256 MB RAM
- JDBC 3.0 compliant drivers
DbVisualizer 8.0.4 Screenshot
DbVisualizer 8.0.4 Keywords
Bookmark DbVisualizer 8.0.4
DbVisualizer 8.0.4 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.