Cornerstone 188.8.131.52 Ranking & Summary
RankingClick at the star to rank
User Review: 0 (0 times)
File size: 18.8MB
Platform: Mac OS X Intel, Mac OS X PPC, Mac OS X 10.6
Date added: 2009-12-18
Cornerstone 184.108.40.206 description
Cornerstone 220.127.116.11 is released as a useful and comprehensive application taking control of Subversion with a client application that was specifically designed for Mac users. Cornerstone integrates all of the features you need to interact with your repository and does so in an elegant and easy-to-use fashion.
Whether you're new to versioning or a Subversion expert, Cornerstone will help streamline your workflow and make version control more transparent.
- Create new repositories or connect to existing ones.
- Organize repositories in source list.
- Group related repositories in folders.
- Browse repository contents in browser.
- Filter contents by age and lock status.
- Recent modifications are marked for easy identification.
- View file contents in integrated file viewer.
- Option-drag to create tags and branches.
- Drag from Finder to import. Drag out to export.
- Passwords stored securely in the keychain.
- Integrated Compare View:
- Compare text and images.
- Most image formats supported including PNG, JPEG, GIF and PSD.
- Commit View:
- Include and exclude files.
- Commit changes to folder properties without including nested files.
- Compare files without leaving commit view.
- Auto-completes filenames in message field.
- Externals Editor:
- List view displays definitions as simple list.
- Filter for definitions referencing HEAD or a specific revision.
- Property text can also be edited directly in text view.
- Shows currently running operation.
- Cancel long-running operations such as imports, exports, check outs, updates and commits.
- Working Copies:
- Organize working copies in source list.
- Group related working copies in folders.
- Add existing working copies by dragging from Finder.
- Change summary, top folder status and activity shown in source list.
- Displays local and (optionally) remote file status.
- Quick Look working copy files.
- Powerful filtering by modification and lock status as well as by file name.
- Configure which application to open files with by type and by file.
- Inspect and modify Subversion properties.
- Timeline View:
- Compact horizontal timeline.
- Compare history for multiple items.
- Compare file versions for any two revisions.
- Powerful set of filters.
- Branch points are clearly marked and can be expanded and collapsed.
- Log View:
- Displays history as list of revisions.
- Revisions grouped by date.
- Filter by text, change type or age.
- Integrated compare view:
- Full Support for Sparse Working Copies
- Check out sparse working copies.
- Extend working copy depth as required.
- Exclude folders no longer needed.
- Patch Working Copies
- Create and apply patches to single items or entire working copies.
- Full Documentation:
- Full application documentation in Apple Help Book format.
- Describes best-practice workflows for working with Subversion.
- Subversion documentation included.
- Window > Cornerstone menu item should be visible when main window has been closed
- Activity cancellation doesn't work in 1.5.3
- Unix shell scripts which don't have file extensions can't be run as post-commit scripts
- Cornerstone leaks memory during file browser toolbar validation
- Cornerstone doesn't release all memory when closing an externals document
- The font used to render the author, date and age information in the log view is too small
- Cornerstone runs on Mac OS X 10.4, 10.5 and 10.6.
Cornerstone 18.104.22.168 Screenshot
Cornerstone 22.214.171.124 Keywords
Bookmark Cornerstone 126.96.36.199
Cornerstone 188.8.131.52 Copyright
WareSeeker.com do not provide cracks, serial numbers etc for Cornerstone 184.108.40.206. Any sharing links from rapidshare.com, yousendit.com or megaupload.com are also prohibited.
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
iDrum runs as both a standalone native OS X application and as a plug-in for Pro Tools, GarageBand, Logic, and Ableton Live. This means you can use iDrum to create beats from right within your favorite music software environment, perfectly synced with your arrangement and always right where you left it when you return to your project after your next world tour. Free Download