CoolTerm for Mac 1.1.1
CoolTerm for Mac 1.1.1 Ranking & Summary
CoolTerm for Mac 1.1.1 description
CoolTerm for Mac 1.1.1 provides users with an easy-to-use and professional serial port terminal application (no terminal emulation) that is geared towards hobbyists and professionals with a need to exchange data with hardware connected to serial ports such as servo controllers, robotic kits, GPS receivers, microcontrollers, etc.
- Capability of multiple concurrent connections if multiple serial ports are available.
- Display of received data in textual or hexadecimal format.
- Sending data via keypresses as well as a "Send String" dialog that support data entry in textual or hexadecimal format.
- Sending data via pasting of text into the terminal window.
- Sending of text files.
- Capability of recording received data to text files.
- Local echoing of transmitted data.
- Local echoing of received data (loop back to sender).
- Hardware (CTS, DTR) and software flow control (XON).
- Optical line status indicators.
- Capability of manually toggling RTS and DTR signals when hardware flow control is disabled.
- Capability of loading and saving connection options.
CoolTerm for Mac 1.1.1 Screenshot
CoolTerm for Mac 1.1.1 Keywords
Bookmark CoolTerm for Mac 1.1.1
CoolTerm for Mac 1.1.1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.