BitNami RubyStack 2.2-2 (osx-x86)
BitNami RubyStack 2.2-2 (osx-x86) Ranking & Summary
BitNami RubyStack 2.2-2 (osx-x86) description
It lets you write beautiful code by favoring convention over configuration. he BitNami Project was created to help spread the adoption of freely available, high quality, open source web applications. BitNami aims to make it easier than ever to discover, download and install open source software such as document and content management systems, wikis and blogging software. Ruby is a dynamic, open source programming language with a focus on simplicityand productivity. It has an elegant syntax that is natural to read and easy towrite.
- Easy to Install
- BitNami Stacks are built with one goal in mind: to make it as easy as possible to install open source software. The installers completely automate the process of installing and configuring all of the software included in each Stack, so you can have everything up and running in just a few clicks.
- BitNami Stacks are completely self-contained, and therefore do not interfere with any software already installed on your system. For example, you can upgrade your system's MySQL or Apache without fear of 'breaking' your BitNami Stack.
- By the time you click the 'finish' button on the installer, the whole stack will be integrated, configured and ready to go.
- BitNami Stacks can be installed in any directory. This allows you to have multiple instances of the same stack, without them interfering with each other.
- Add Ruby AWS SDK 1.0.1
- Update PHP AWS SDK to 1.3.6
- Add graphical tool for managing servers
- Update PHP to 5.3.6
- Updated PEAR to 1.9.2
- Intel x86 or compatible processor
- Minimum of 512 MB RAM
- Minimum of 150 MB hard drive space
- TCP/IP protocol support
- An OS X operating system (PowerPC or x86).
BitNami RubyStack 2.2-2 (osx-x86) Screenshot
BitNami RubyStack 2.2-2 (osx-x86) Keywords
Bookmark BitNami RubyStack 2.2-2 (osx-x86)
BitNami RubyStack 2.2-2 (osx-x86) Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.