WorldRadio Widget 1.3 Beta 2
WorldRadio Widget 1.3 Beta 2 Ranking & Summary
WorldRadio Widget 1.3 Beta 2 description
Listen to your favorite webradio with the WRW - WorldRadio Widget.
Supports the most common formats of streaming like asx, asf, wax, mp3, m3u, pls, ram and rm.
The player has ten memory buttons to quickly access yours top 10 radios. The widget currently has available more than 900 radios from 47 countries.
In the main screen (in the font of the widget) exists two combo boxes: one contains the countries list, and the other, the radios list of the each country.
To listen to a radio station, the user should select a country � at this moment, the radios combo box will be refreshed in order to show the radios list of this specific country � and then, select the desired radio. Afterwards, click on the Play button.
After pushing Play, messsages will be shown by the player to inform the status of the connection with the server (Connecting, Buffering or Playing). Depending on user�s connection speed and the server load, the user will be able to listen to the radio almost instantly or take a few seconds until it begins.
While a radio station is being played, the type of codec which is being used will be shown in the upper part of the player display.
- To listen to the stations that use the codec WMP: WM Components
- To listen to the stations that use the codec REAL: RealPlayer
- fixed the bug in verification of the function Play the radio automatically when selected;
- fixed the bug in verification of the function Show streaming metadata (if available);
- fixed bug in detection of the Flip4Macs plugin. Although this plugin is not used directly by widget, it is necessary so that the QuickTime can reproduce streamings in format WMP.
WorldRadio Widget 1.3 Beta 2 Screenshot
WorldRadio Widget 1.3 Beta 2 Keywords
Bookmark WorldRadio Widget 1.3 Beta 2
WorldRadio Widget 1.3 Beta 2 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.