Pingboard 0.5 Ranking & Summary
Pingboard 0.5 description
Pingboard is a simple Mac OS X Dashboard widget for posting to the Ping.fm social aggregator service.
You can use this to post to Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, FriendFeed, and zillions more.
NOTE: Pingboard is licensed and distributed under the terms of MIT License.
- Its a Dashboard widget, so it has that going for it
- Allows all types of posting, including custom triggers
- Keeps a message history, which you can edit and re-post in case of error or lack of creativity
- Has both a front and a back, and a previously only theorized third side for error messages
- Is not unnecessarily attractive, to discourage frivolous posting.
- Multiple account support (one per widget instance)
- Use new system.services API to discover information about services supported by Ping.fm.
- Allow the exclusion of certain services when posting -- click the service icon shown in the list, and that service (e.g., Twitter) will be excluded from receiving the message.
- actually use the Ajax queue to serialize requests if enabled
- PingFMAPI is now an instantiable object (new PingFMAPI())
Pingboard 0.5 Screenshot
Pingboard 0.5 Keywords
Bookmark Pingboard 0.5
Pingboard 0.5 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.