iClock Pro 1.0rc1
iClock Pro 1.0rc1 Ranking & Summary
iClock Pro 1.0rc1 description
iClock Pro 1.0rc1 is created to be a useful menu bar replacement clock which is used for Apple's default clock. iClock Pro is an update, total rewrite and improvement to the popular iClock. Have the day, date and time in different fonts and colors in the menubar.
iClock is also a kind of centrally located time hub from which many time related functions can be controlled. iClock is an essential time utility for pilots, business people, travelers, and anyone who communicates with people in other time zones. iClock Pro is a utility that becomes essential after a single use.
- See the day/date/time in the menubar in different fonts/colors/formats. Customize it as you wish.
- Gives an easily accessible, at a glance system menu view of times/timezones/dates in as many parts of the world as you want.
- Option click on the time/date in the menubar to see your stock portfolio with updates in near real time.
- Application menu just like there used to be in OS 9. On Intel Mac shows you which applications are running in Rosetta.
- Alarms/timers that can be set in one click. Never miss another appointment.
- Web info, stop watch and instantly available calculator.
- Gives you a time zone calculator that finds the best time to connect up the people in as many time zones as you want.
- To Do List with inline calendar accesible from the menubar
- Add the people/companies you work with directly from the address book.
- Gives the dial codes for countries around the world.
- 12 or 24 hour time.
- iClock Calendar shows birthdays from Apple's Address Book and links to iCalendar.
- iClock Calendar can float on top or below other windows and its transparency can be set.
- iClock Calendar accepts background pictures.
- Synchronize with other Macs using .Mac account.
- Double click a day in iClock Calendar to go direct to your choice of iCal, Meeting Maker, Oracle, Now Up To Date, and Palm Desktop.
- Convenient stock portfolio in the menubar that is updated whenever you want.
- [Mod] Snow Leopard (10.6) compatible which fixes issue with menus overlapping or disappearing.
- [Fix] asm menu update icon in mac for 10.6
- [Fix] adjusted uninstall routine to remove all verisons iClockLib.dylib when called.
- [Fix] iBackup needed new plugin for iClock pro v3
- [Fix] Date menuextra now launches iClock.app background application so it's hot keys work if TimeMenu not loaded.
- [Fix] finder now active after iClock starts.
- [Fix] growl on/off not working = was using iclock v2 setings
- [Fix] alarm menu cleared when no alarms left
- [Fix] click on any alarm to cancel and remove it.
- [Fix] installed run prefs panel upgrade code so don't get prompt to upgrade after installing.
- [Fix] fixed sound playback play one extra time and added option to play 3 times.
- [Mod] split controls of upcoming events and task into two preferences.
- [Mod] asm change default for App Timing to off.
- [Add] in custom alarm - drag and drop sound (MP3, aiff, etc) or document to have users sounds or music for custom alarm.
- [Mod] prefs added check for hot key conflicts with sytem hot keys.
- [Fix] keycue -- show hot keys -- add iClock.app hot key for select iClock hotkey by adding action menu.
- [Fix] prefs - after sparkle update now reenables menu extras
- [Fix] date menu - disable showing of list on click
- [Add] new mini cal pref to not display mini-cal and to do/events from showing when clicking on date
- [Add] new mini cal pref to show mini-cal but not display to do/events when clicking on date
iClock Pro 1.0rc1 Screenshot
iClock Pro 1.0rc1 Keywords
Bookmark iClock Pro 1.0rc1
iClock Pro 1.0rc1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.