Aviation Weather 1.2.12
Aviation Weather 1.2.12 Ranking & Summary
Aviation Weather 1.2.12 description
Aviation Weather 1.2.12 brings a reliable and handy utility with which you can get current weather conditions as well as weather forecasts. The widget shows weather data (METAR and TAF) which is used by pilots for their flight preparations.
"Aviation Weather" lets you choose any airport weather stations from its built-in database by either name or ICAO (4-letter) code. Data will be shown in its original format or translated into easy understandable texts.
- Calculation of freezing level, pressure altitude, and density altitude based on actual data
- Dock icon with flight rule indicator and manual reload-button in Yahoo! Widgets
- Displays raw and translated METAR/TAF data of weather stations at airports
- Includes internal database with most ICAO codes and their full airport names worldwide; search by name and/or ICAO code
- Allows presets for 4 stations; multiple widget instances are supported
- Shows optionally additional information like sunrise/sunset and UTC to local time conversion
- Supports US and metric format conversion
- Supports data-sources NWS (National Weather Service) & MyMetar.com
- Keeps optionally (browsable) the past two hours (depending on the station update interval) of METAR/TAF data (incl. pressure trend indicator)
- Fixed: NWS URL access, stations list update
Aviation Weather 1.2.12 Screenshot
Aviation Weather 1.2.12 Keywords
Bookmark Aviation Weather 1.2.12
Aviation Weather 1.2.12 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.