Wabit 1.1.1 Ranking & Summary
Wabit 1.1.1 description
Wabit 1.1.1 is a simple and comprehensible SQL Power Wabit Business Intelligence Reporting Tool that offers database and business users throughout the world the ability to perform Ad-Hoc Queries and generate elaborate Standard Reports in literally seconds.
Recognizing that end-users struggling with overly-complex BI Tools is the number 1 reason why Business Intelligence projects fail to deliver the desired ROI, the SQL Power Wabit was designed to conquer this primary issue. Although there are many BI Reporting tools on the market (both proprietary and Open Source), most of these tools are fairly difficult to use and require one or more days of training before a user can get started.
SQL Power Wabit also makes standard Reporting easier than ever. With a single mouse click, query results are instantly transformed into elegant reports - which can further be customized with fonts, colours, sections, breaks, headers/footers, logos and more.
- Drag-&-Drop source database tables into a playpen
- Use the Database Definitions to automatically formulate required joins
- Intuitively refine your queries with an "evolving" result set that refreshes instantly and continuously
- Search the result set for text strings to further expedite the database search
- Auto-Create SQL queries without any manual coding
- Generate, modify, format & customize Standard Reports at the touch of a button
- Customize the standard report into multiple sections, assigning a different Query to each section of the report
- Uses the SQLP Library's variable insertion GUI.
- Relational queries can expose variables to other objects.
- Relational queries can use variables.
- OLAP queries can expose variables to other objects.
- Bug fixes:
- Replacing data source when opening local workspace causes problem with SQL queries
- Wabit deletes entire workspace file if it encounters an exception during save
- The stop button on the query text editor is never becoming enabled.
- Initial creation of report on trial server takes too much time
- Datasource copy issues between servers and clients
- OS X 10.4 or greater
Wabit 1.1.1 Screenshot
Wabit 1.1.1 Keywords
Bookmark Wabit 1.1.1
Wabit 1.1.1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.