Time Out! 1.5.4
Time Out! 1.5.4 Ranking & Summary
Time Out! 1.5.4 description
Time Out! - Break reminder tool with micro-breaks!
Dejal Time Out! will gently remind you to take a break on a regular basis. It is very easy to fall into bad habits when using a computer for hours on end.
You care about what you are doing, so can sometimes push yourself too far, or over-strain yourself. The human body isnt built to sit in one position for endless hours, gripping a mouse or typing on the keyboard. Dejal Time Out! is here to help.
Time Out! has two kinds of breaks: a Normal break, typically for 10 minutes after 50 minutes of work, so you can move about and relax, plus a Micro break: a very brief pause of typically 10 seconds every 10 minutes, so you can remember not to tense up too much for long periods.
- Replaced the use of an undocumented routine to check the idle time with an approved one, to fix compatibility with Snow Leopard.
- Updated the bundled Adium scripts to support the current versions of the Adium instant messaging client, thanks to Nic Munroe. Note: if you used a previous version of Time Out, the scripts wont be replaced, in case youve customized them. You can download the updated scripts from the Time Out Extras site.
- Fixed an issue with the Preferences window, where edits might not be saved when quitting with the window still open (specifically when an edit is still active).
- Removed the old crash reporter, since it doesnt support Leopard crash logs.
- Now requires a minimum of Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger).
Time Out! 1.5.4 Screenshot
Time Out! 1.5.4 Keywords
Bookmark Time Out! 1.5.4
Time Out! 1.5.4 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.