TextSoap 6.2.2 (735)
TextSoap 6.2.2 (735) Ranking & Summary
TextSoap 6.2.2 (735) description
TextSoap 6.2.2 (735) is a very serviceable tool which moves beyond simple find and replace, making it easy to clean out the annoying forwarding marks, invisible characters, and formatting that you often encounter in email, web pages, and other text documents.
From cleaning text snippets in email messages, to scrubbing long documents, TextSoap makes it easy for all users of text-based software to quickly and effectively reuse information.
Only TextSoap lets you maintain style information on transformed text, or optionally change text based on its style or change the style based on the text content, providing total control of your text.
- Complete Control over Text and Formatting
- TextSoap is the only text cleaning utility that maintains formatting while it cleans up the text. But TextSoap goes beyond just maintaining text formats. You can actually clean text based on its format or format based on text contents.
- Find bolded text and tag the text with HTML tags ( ). Find any instances of a word and italicize it. Remove extra spaces or garbage characters without losing the format of your text. Click and you're done.
- 100+ Cleaners at Your Disposal
- TextSoap has over 100 built-in cleaners that you can use. The cleaners are attached to your text editing window. Select your text and click on the cleaner button you wish to apply. That's all there is to it.
- And if you can't find a cleaner to do exactly what you need, you can create a custom cleaner that offers unprecedented flexibility in manipulating text and text formats.
- TextSoap features a powerful cleaner called "Scrub". Scrub is a combination cleaner that is designed to handle the most common text cleaning tasks. It will remove extra spaces, fix broken paragraphs, remove email forwarding marks (>) and more. The goal of Scrub is to clean up about 90% of the cases you run into.
- You may like Scrub, but want just a little bit more. You can create your own cleaner, or you can use the MyScrub feature. MyScrub allows you to build your own "Scrub". You can base it on "Scrub" or do something completely different.
- Custom Cleaners
- Even though TextSoap comes with more than 100 built-in cleaners and MyScrub, sometimes you've got a special circumstance. TextSoap can build customized cleaners providing a powerful, yet simple, way to customize your cleaners.
- TextSoap includes an easy to use Custom Cleaner Editor to help you create customized solutions for transforming your text. The editor uses a simple drag and drop interface to build up a list of actions into a workflow to change your text. It also includes regular expression support that works with both rich text and plain text.
- With more than 100 built-in cleaners and your own custom cleaners, you may want to organize the cleaners a bit differently. TextSoap lets you create custom collections of cleaners called "Groups". With Groups, you can determine which cleaners to include and in what order. Add in labels and separators to organize within a group. Whether it is just your favorite collection of cleaners or ones geared towards specific tasks, organize TextSoap to meet your needs.
- Application Integration
- Along with a full featured text editor, TextSoap also integrates with your favorite applications using a variety of plugin options. TextSoap can work directly with your text in Apple Mail, TextEdit, Eudora, Pages, MS Word, TextWrangler, BBEdit, Coda, and much more.
- Through OS X Services, you can use TextSoap's cleaners without leaving the application. The shortcut menu module allows many applications to add TextSoap's cleaners to their shortcut (control-click) menu.
- TextSoap also has application-specific plugins for BBEdit, TextWrangler, Eudora, and Coda. These plugins are designed specifically for these applications -- taking advantage of additional integration options offered by the programs.
- Automator and AppleScript
- TextSoap also supports AppleScript and Automator integration, allowing you to take full advantage of TextSoap's features in automated workflows.
- TextSoap features an AppleScript addition which adds several commands to the AppleScript language designed to call TextSoap to process text.
- TextSoap offers two Automator actions. One is designed to apply TextSoap's cleaners to text within a workflow, the other is designed to process text files using a workflow. The "Clean Text Files" action lets you create a simple batch processing workflow that takes full advantage of TextSoap.
- OS X Services now supports processing rich text with attachments (images).
- New Agent Scripting commands no longer mismapped through the Scripting Addition, caused several issues.
- tsPickCleaner was incorrectly using older dialog.
- Additional Support Options - added option to force reset application (re-installs all various plugin components)
- Remove Style from Text no longer sets a Font and color of the text, resorting to default values from your editor.
- Removed incorrect hexadecimal code syntax reference from Regular Expression Help.
- Changing zoom could cause a problem under some circumstances.
- Find Dialog's Ignore case option now correctly works when searching with regular expressions.
- Fixed issue where some rich text formatting could prevent text from being processed.
TextSoap 6.2.2 (735) Screenshot
TextSoap 6.2.2 (735) Keywords
Bookmark TextSoap 6.2.2 (735)
TextSoap 6.2.2 (735) Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.