SEO Tool for iWeb 2.2
SEO Tool for iWeb 2.2 Ranking & Summary
SEO Tool for iWeb 2.2 description
Search engines are the number one source of targeted website traffic. Unfortunately, Apple made it extremely difficult for iWeb based websites to easily rank at the top of major search engines such as Google, MSN/Live.com and Yahoo.
With RAGE iWeb SEO Tool you can quickly and easily prepare your iWeb based websites for search engines. Whether you use Apple’s MobileMe or your own hosting provider, RAGE iWeb SEO Tool will automatically publish your search engine ready website to your servers.
- Easily edit your iweb title tags:
- Title tags are the most important on-page search engine optimization you can use to help improve your search engine rankings.
- Enter 2 - 3 important keywords in your title tags for each of your web pages on your iWeb site. Make sure your title tags are unique for each page and accurately describe what search engines, and your visitors, will find on your website.
- Add your important meta tags to your iweb website:
- Meta tags are still used by some search engines, including Google, to properly gather all the information about your website.
- Your meta description is a short description of your webpage content. Like your title tag, and all other meta tags, it should be unique for each one of your webpages. Provide a short description of what visitors should expect to see on your webpage. Search engines will use your description meta tag in the search results page right underneath the title tag.
- Your meta keywords are used by some search engines to determine what keywords your website should appear for in their search results page. Place a short list of targeted keywords in this field. Keep in mind that meta keywords are no longer used by most major search engines and do not provide instant results. If placing at the top of search engines were as easy as entering a few keywords, they would all have top ranking websites.
- Let search engines see your images with alternative image text:
- Since search engines are unable to "see" the contents of image files, any images you place on your website provide no meaning or benefit to search engines. HTML has always allowed you to specify alternate image text, which is a small snippet of text describing what the associated image depicts. Search engines use this text snippet to help rank your website in their search results.
- In addition, with the advent of search engines like Google image search and Yahoo image search, alternative image text has been even more important to help get your image files ranking in media based search engines.
- Unfortunately, iWeb has never allowed you to specify alternative text for your image files, hindering your chances of ranking at the top of both regular and media based search engines. With RAGE iWeb SEO Tool you can easily add alternative image text to all images on your website.
- Easily add google analytics, statscounter and more to your iweb website:
- With iWeb SEO Tool you can quickly and easily add Google Analytics, Statscounter, Mint, or any other analytics code to your iWeb website. Just copy and paste the snippet of code provided by your favorite analytics code into iWeb SEO Tool and let the software take care of the rest.
- Plus, since iWeb SEO Tool automatically saves all tags internally, when you update your website in iWeb, you can re-apply your analytics code at the click of a button.
- [NEW] Add Favicons to your iWeb site. Favicons are the little icons that appear in the URL path bar of your web browser
- [NEW] Faster publishing options
- [FIX] Fixed publishing problems to FTP servers
- [FIX] Fixed issues with converting header tags to HTML
- Mac OS X 10.6.6 or later
SEO Tool for iWeb 2.2 Screenshot
SEO Tool for iWeb 2.2 Keywords
Bookmark SEO Tool for iWeb 2.2
SEO Tool for iWeb 2.2 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.