Pilot eLog 3.5.2
Pilot eLog 3.5.2 Ranking & Summary
Pilot eLog 3.5.2 description
Pilot eLog 3.5.2 is developed to be an essential program which is the most robust, feature-rich, user-friendly cross-platform electronic logbook you’ll find on the market, nothing else comes close!
The main logbook screen is uncluttered and provides a wealth of information without having to drill through other screens or menus. The top half of the screen shows the most recent logbook entries -- just like a paper logbook.
The lower section provides summary totals and currency information. The currency and date expirations are clearly color-coded to visually alert the pilot well in advance of expiration without the need for annoying pop-up windows.
- Cross-Platform: native applications built for Windows and Mac OS X
- Intuitive user interface – looks very much like the standard paper logbooks
- Works on any screen size, but 1024 x 768 is the recommended minimum
- All key information available at a glance right on the main screen
- All currency and date expirations are clearly color-coded to visually alert the pilot well before actual expiration, without the need for annoying pop-up windows
- Automatic updating of BFR due date when a new rating is recorded
- Automatic updating of the next medical due date. In case of Class 3, also automatically considers the Data of Birth for determining the date.
- Automatic determination of Day, Night and Instrument currency
- All dual flight time is recorded in Pilot eLog™, including key flight instructor information (in case you ever had to reconstruct your paper sign-offs)
- Built-in pop-up text of 10 logbook-specific FAR’s as a handy reference
- On-line links to the FAA for Change of Address and the government website for the Electronic Code of Federal Regulations, Title 14
- All data is stored locally on your computer, not on someone else’s web server
- Built-in backup and restore to protect your data
- Unlimited number of log entries
- Unlimited number of aircraft
- Unlimited number of “special ratings” to log and report against
- Log time against 28 predefined categories
- Log time against 6 user-defined categories
- 17 professionally designed forms and reports
- 32 specific endorsements to permanently record flight instructor sign-offs
- Special forms including Ground Instruction Logs, Dual Flight Instruction Logs, Miscellaneous Endorsements (6 specific endorsements plus 6 blank free-form endorsements) plus a kneeboard-size Flight Log that can be used during each flight
- 8 specific logbook reports
- Logbook reports include certification statement and pilot signature lines on each page.
- Reports provide instant access to key flight data not available anywhere else
- Export Logbook data to Excel: allows for unlimited analysis of your logbook data.
- Total flight time can be entered two ways: by entering the start and stop Hobbs time or by directly inputting the total time.
- Extensive data validation when flight records are added. For example:
- Cannot record day landings without day flying time
- Cannot record night landings without night flying time
- Day hours + night hour must equal total time
- Extended flight information automatically recorded based on settings when the aircraft was added to the database – no user entry required.
- Warning to alert pilot if record being saved without any Landings, but this is a permitted operation if you are logging flight time as a safety pilot.
- … Plus many other validation routines to ensure accuracy.
- Accelerator keys to make data entry faster: Once total time is entered or calculated, clicking the other fields will automatically enter the total time and the pilot can over ride this just by typing the desired entry.
- Start your Pilot eLog™ from any point in time by picking a point and entering your totals. This way you can start your eLog from any point you like without having to enter all your prior data.
- Retain your Historical Data based on Aircraft Type: You can choose to enter your historical data as overall hours or enter your historical data base aircraft type --- or use a combination of the two.
- NEW Feature: Ability to track Military hours for reporting and currency. This includes updates to the Preferences screen, Pilot Information screen, Main Logbook screen, Add Hours screen and the Historical Entry screen. Also added new Logbook report specifically for Military hours.
- Revised reports
- Revised screen layouts
- Upgraded the Auto Update code for compatibility with OS X 10.7.
- Removed deprecated code
Pilot eLog 3.5.2 Screenshot
Pilot eLog 3.5.2 Keywords
Bookmark Pilot eLog 3.5.2
Pilot eLog 3.5.2 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.