Paperless 1.0 Ranking & Summary
Paperless 1.0 description
Paperless 1.0 is a program which gives you the ability to scan in and manage your receipts and documents. When you scan in each receipt or document, you enter a few pieces of information about it and then you can quickly and easily locate your receipts and documents. With Paperless, you can view the receipts right on the screen, print them, email them, or save them as PDFs. In addition to the powerful search built into Paperless, you can organize your receipts and documents into collections. These collections can contain whatever you want and even better than that is the ability to create smart collections that automatically create collections based on whatever criteria you like.
- A plethora of Paperless.
- Many products on the market today are one trick ponies. They can accomplish one objective and then its usefulness ends. Paperless is much more than a one trick pony...call it a stable of stallions.
- Prepare expense reports
- Do you have to prepare expense reports? If so, Paperless can help. Once you store your receipts in Paperless, you can select the receipts to email, print, or export to PDF.
- Painlessly handle taxes and accounting
- In many cases, the IRS (or other tax authority) may accept electronic copies of your receipts. Paperless makes gathering information for taxes a snap!
- Manage flexible spending
- Do you have a flexible spending plan or a cafeteria plan at work? If so, then you know how much of a pain it is to gather up all the paperwork when the time comes to submit the receipts. With Paperless, put items into a category called Medical or Flexible Spending, then create a smart collection for the time period, say the last six months. Next select the receipts, hit print and youve now handled most of the work already. If your plan accepts it, you can even export the text content of your receipts as a CSV file and import it into Microsoft Excel; you can print this and might be able to simply submit it.
- Store owners manuals
- Are you finding that most owners manuals these days come as PDFs and are either on the manufacturers website or on a CD? Can you ever locate the information when you need it? Simply add these manuals to a Paperless library and theyre accessible with a few quick keystrokes.
- Access legal documents
- If youre a lawyer or anyone that has lots of documents about various cases or topics, Paperless can help you organize. Many lawyers are moving from the massive amounts of paper they generate to electronic storage. This is economical and easy to do. Combine Paperless with a fast scanner such as the Fujitsu ScanSnap and paper can virtually be eliminated.
- Be ready in case of a disaster
- While we all hate to think what could happen in a disaster, recovering from one can be a trying experience. If you prepare ahead of time and put all your important documents into Paperless before the disaster, recovery is just a little easier.
- Mac OS X 10.4.11 or later (10.5.4 or later)
- TWAIN compliant scanner or Fujitsu ScanSnap
- Pentax DS Mobile scanner (recommended).
Paperless 1.0 Screenshot
Paperless 1.0 Keywords
Bookmark Paperless 1.0
Paperless 1.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.