OpenOffice.org 3.0 RC4 / 2.4.1
OpenOffice.org 3.0 RC4 / 2.4.1 Ranking & Summary
RankingClick at the star to rank
5 (4 times)
Mac OS X 10.3 or later
OpenOffice.org 3.0 RC4 / 2.4.1 description
|Full-featured office productivity suite.
OpenOffice.org is a multiplatform and multilingual office suite and an open-source project. Compatible with all other major office suites, the product is free to download, use, and distribute.
OpenOffice.org is a suite that individuals, governments, and corporations around the world have been expecting for the last two years. Easy to use and fluidly interoperable with every major office suite, OpenOffice.org realises the potential of open source.
With new features, advanced XML capabilities and native support for the OASIS Standard OpenDocument format, OpenOffice.org gives users around the globe the tools to be engaged and productive members of their society.
Platforms currently supported include Mac OS X (under X11), Microsoft Windows (98 - Vista), GNU/Linux ("Linux"), Sun Solaris, and FreeBSD.
NOTE: OpenOffice.org is licensed under the GNU Lesser General Public License.
- Sheet names can contain almost any character.
- ADDRESS and INDIRECT support additional parameter for A1/R1C1 notation.
- ODFF: automatic intersection !! operator.
- ODFF: store ERRORTYPE as ORG.OPENOFFICE.ERRORTYPE.
- New: XML Documents XForm models support "internal" vs. "external" data.
- Change to table view when a new database was created by the db wizard.
- INDEX() function supports return of an entire vector of a 2D array.
- GCD() and LCM() convert arguments to integer.
- LOOKUP in columns of a row if range is wider than tall.
- INDEX of vector needs just one offset parameter.
- COUNT ignores error results.
- Adding MS Access databases in Writer now possible.
OpenOffice.org 3.0 RC4 / 2.4.1 Screenshot
OpenOffice.org 3.0 RC4 / 2.4.1 Keywords
Bookmark OpenOffice.org 3.0 RC4 / 2.4.1
OpenOffice.org 3.0 RC4 / 2.4.1 Copyright
WareSeeker.com do not provide cracks, serial numbers etc for OpenOffice.org 3.0 RC4 / 2.4.1. Any sharing links from rapidshare.com, yousendit.com or megaupload.com are also prohibited.
Allok Video Splitter 2.2.0 Review: