Microsoft Office AutoUpdate 2.1.1
Microsoft Office AutoUpdate 2.1.1 Ranking & Summary
Microsoft Office AutoUpdate 2.1.1 description
Microsoft Office AutoUpdate 2.1.1 is considered as a smart and useful tool to provide the latest product updates to customers. To receive future product updates, you must install this update.
To install this update
- Print this page if you want to use it as a reference when you are offline.
- Quit any applications that are running, including all Office applications, Microsoft Messenger, and Office Notifications, because they might interfere with installation.
- Make sure that your computer meets the minimum system requirements.
- Click Download, or click the link for the language version that you want.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to save the file to your hard disk. If you are using Safari, the downloaded file is saved to the desktop unless you specified a different location in the Preferences dialog box of Safari. To check your preferences, on the SafariPreferences, and then click General. menu, click
- Double-click the file you downloaded in step 5 to place the AutoUpdate 2.1.1 Update volume on your desktop, and then double-click the AutoUpdate 2.1.1 Update volume to open it. This step might have been performed for you.
- In the AutoUpdate 2.1.1 Update volume window, double-click the AutoUpdate 2.1.1 Update application to start the update process, and then follow the instructions on the screen.
- If the installation finishes successfully, you can remove the update installer from your hard disk. To remove the update installer, first drag the AutoUpdate 2.1.1 Update volume to the Trash, and then drag the file you downloaded to the Trash.
Note: This update is also available from Microsoft AutoUpdate, an application that can automatically keep your Microsoft software up to date. To use AutoUpdate, open an Office application, and then on the Help menu, click Check for Updates.
To remove this update: This update does not include an uninstall feature. To restore your application to its original state, delete it from your hard disk, reinstall it from your original installation disk, and then install the updates that you want.
- Supported Operating Systems: Apple Mac OS X
- Operating System Versions: Mac OS X version 10.4.9 (Tiger) or a later version of Mac OS
Microsoft Office AutoUpdate 2.1.1 Screenshot
Microsoft Office AutoUpdate 2.1.1 Keywords
Bookmark Microsoft Office AutoUpdate 2.1.1
Microsoft Office AutoUpdate 2.1.1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.