Manuscript 1.6 Ranking & Summary
Manuscript 1.6 description
Manuscript 1.6 is considered as a useful word processor that helps authors write manuscripts for their work.
Manuscript attempts to augment the traditional author's tools with the advantages of word-processing. You write in plain text, just as you would on a piece of paper. You write a note in the margin if that's the best place. You write miscellaneous notes as separate items but in the notes drawer you can organise them by category and sub-category and they are always there when you need them. When you are ready to format the work and print a hard-copy you do so on a copy in a separate window; you don't alter your original.
- Large font, plain text main writing window
- Choice of manuscript or chapters view
- Search and replace
- Auto word count and published page equivalent
- Auto-scrolling margin for text specific notes
- Categorizable notes draw
- Continuous auto-saving of all three text areas
- Separate formatting window to prepare text for printing with auto page breaks for chapters
- Version 1.6 is a universal binary that runs on Leopard. No new functionality has been added. Tested using Leopard and Tiger on a ppc but not tested on intel.
- TrackDesigner is available at Versiontracker. MacUpdate are not authorised to include it.
- Known bug: main writing window loads text at 12 point regardless of saved setting
- OSX 10.3 or above, ppc or intel
Manuscript 1.6 Screenshot
Manuscript 1.6 Keywords
Bookmark Manuscript 1.6
Manuscript 1.6 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.