JumpBox for the Foswiki Wiki System
JumpBox for the Foswiki Wiki System Ranking & Summary
JumpBox for the Foswiki Wiki System description
JumpBox for the Foswiki Wiki System is considered as an effective wiki system that is notable for its approachability for non-technical users and its ability to store content in a structured fashion.
The following qualities make it unique from the other JumpBox wikis:
- A simple WYSIWYG editor means there's no need to learn special markup syntax.
- Email addresses can be added to a wiki page and the users will receive notifications as changes are made.
- Easily attach files to any wiki page and either view them in-line or as a separate attachment.
- Add forms to your wiki pages to accept structured content submissions.
The JumpBox for Foswiki provides a simplified way to deploy and maintain Foswiki either on-premise, in the cloud or in a data center. Termed "Open Source as a Service" this technology enables you to focus your time on using software rather than implementing and maintaining it. With a growing collection of over fifty different conveniently-packaged Open Source applications, the JumpBox library is the most comprehensive set of "run anywhere, run instantly" server infrastructure. Explore the benefits of "Open Source as a Service" and try the JumpBox for Foswiki today to eliminate headaches and reclaim your time.
- The JumpBox administration software has been updated with bug fixes.
- Computer running any of: Mac OS X
- Virtualization software.
- For easiest use: a network that assigns dynamic IP addresses. (Most do)
- 3 GB Free disk space
- Minimum 1 GB System RAM (Each JumpBox you run on the same system will need 256-512MB of additional RAM)
- Minimum 1 Ghz CPU
JumpBox for the Foswiki Wiki System Screenshot
JumpBox for the Foswiki Wiki System Keywords
Bookmark JumpBox for the Foswiki Wiki System
JumpBox for the Foswiki Wiki System Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.