IVS 0.40 Ranking & Summary
IVS 0.40 description
IVS is an invoicing system that allows users to create invoices and send them to customers to pay the invoice online or via an Asterisk based IVR. Transactions are processed via the BluePay Gateway v2.0.
- PDF Invoices --> Standard invoice converted from Excel to PDF using unoconv
- HTML Invoices --> Standard invoice converted from Excel to HTML using unoconv
- config/ivr/ivr_config.ini --> Sound Description config file for IVS IVR
- reports.pm --> Reports module with transaction w/ rejects report and invoice reports
- Invoice Upload with documentation in documentation/apis and sample code
- User Upload with documentation in documentation/apis and sample code
- Update extern/importBPDailyReport.pm to allow a specific date range via command line arguments
- Moved all payment processing to Helper/Modules.pm --> Too much redundant code in WWW and IVR
- IVR uses config file for all sounds
- CUSTOM_ID now passes the AccountID of all invoices with payment
- Gateway Account information is specific to Account
- ivs_config is used to default if account info not set in database
- This allows IVS to be used with companies that have different sub-companies
- Each superuser is the sub-company admin
- Interfaces can be turned on/off in ivs_config.ini
IVS 0.40 Screenshot
IVS 0.40 Keywords
Bookmark IVS 0.40
IVS 0.40 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.