iTaskX 2.5 Ranking & Summary
iTaskX 2.5 description
iTaskX 2 (eTask) is a complete project management solution for Mac OS X.
iTaskX is a tool designed to help you carry out large business projects, media activities or detailed time schedules. It adapts to your working processes and ensures an overview on you targets, dates, costs and the current status of your projects.
Furthermore the seamless integration of the Aqua user interface of Mac OS X and the built-in guide enables users to become familiar with iTaskX 2 rapidly.
Accordingly initial periods are reduced to a high extent und you will be able to achieve productive results with iTaskX in a trice.
- Numerous customize able views for tasks and resources.
- Page layout view for printer preview with additional printing options as e.g. "Fit to Page"or "Range from".
- Customized calendars for tasks and resources including import of iCal calendars.
- Editor for individual bars or bar styles.
- Definable text styles for all project tasks.
- Splitting tasks.
- Supports linking of summary tasks.
- Import of Resources from Address book, Directory server and Public Folders of a Microsoft Exchange Servers.
- Effort driven scheduling.
- Working with a baseline to compare the updated schedule and actual progress against tthe original plan.
- For each task in the project a specific attachment can be assigned.
- iTaskX now also supports working with templates.
- 30-day free evaluation license.
- New import and export formats like MS Projekt XML, MPX, OPML, CVS, TXT...
- By default iTaskX runs as "Unregistered Demo". You cant save or print documents.
- To remove this limitation, you can buy a license or order a evaluation license for unrestricted testing.
- Imports native MS Project files (.mpp).
- Improved support for Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard.
- iTaskX is now a Universal Binary.
- Multiple task splits.
- Auto save.
- New format options for date and time.
- New columns (WBS, Predecessor).
- Reworked Interface with new inspectors.
- Reworked calendars.
- New export options for iCal, Text files.
- New shortcuts for collapse and expand all summary tasks.
- Searching for task and resource names in editable fields.
- Dropped support for Mac OS X 10.3.
- Some file format changes (Its not possible to open iTaskX 2.5 files in older versions!).
- Several improvements for the guide and help.
- Bug fixes for the most commonly reported problems since the iTaskX 2.1.
iTaskX 2.5 Screenshot
iTaskX 2.5 Keywords
Bookmark iTaskX 2.5
iTaskX 2.5 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.