Garmin BaseCamp 3.1.1
Garmin BaseCamp 3.1.1 Ranking & Summary
Garmin BaseCamp 3.1.1 description
Garmin BaseCamp 3.1.1 is developed to be an outstanding and professional 3D mapping application that allows you to transfer Garmin Custom Maps, BirdsEye Imagery, waypoints, tracks, and routes between your Mac and Garmin device. It allows you to manage your data on practically all Garmin map products, but topographic maps are required for 3-D rendering.
- Transfer waypoints, geocaches, routes, and tracks to and from your GPS device.
- Create, view, edit, and organize waypoints, routes, and tracks.
- Find places, such as addresses, points of interest, and public land survey areas included in your detailed map data.
- Download, display, and transfer BirdsEye imagery to supported devices.
- Import, display and transfer Garmin Custom Maps to supported devices.
- Track Draw
- View in Google Earth
- Advanced geocache support
- Geotagging photos
- Photo waypoints
- Integrated support for publishing photos online
- Track and route play back
- Added support for additional BirdsEye products.
- Added ability to select non-rectangular area for BirdsEye download.
- Added ability to search through all text in user data for specified string.
- Consolidated POI, address and new user data search.
- Enhanced display of find results on the map.
- Added support for custom waypoint symbols, including ability to send and receive symbols to non-mass storage devices like the GPSMap 60 series.
- Added support for address search on maps read from a device.
- Made a significant improvement in memory efficiency for BirdsEye images.
- Added ability to search for and download Garmin Connect activities. Use Find Garmin Connect Activities under the Find menu.
- Added ability to transfer tracks to Garmin Connect.
- Added support for a new plug-in architecture that allows users to added new import and export formats. Go to the Mac BaseCamp area of http://forums.garmin.com for more information.
- Added ability to import TCX files.
- Added ability to export TCX, CSV and tabbed text files.
- Fixed numerous issues reported from the field.
- Intel based Mac running OS 10.5.8 or higher.
- 1024 MB RAM (2048 MB recommended)
Garmin BaseCamp 3.1.1 Screenshot
Garmin BaseCamp 3.1.1 Keywords
Bookmark Garmin BaseCamp 3.1.1
Garmin BaseCamp 3.1.1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.