Corona 3.1.1 Ranking & Summary
Corona 3.1.1 description
Corona is a very useful tool designed to provide general form entry and payroll accounting with its already familiar check register and account chart features. Corona can be used to manage a checking account and accounting for business.
What is unique about Corona is that Coronas files can be opened by any common spreadsheet software that imports tab-delimited data.
Corona can also open the exported information from spreadsheets and databases, making transaction data easy to share between software applications.
- Check Register.
- Bank Reconcilement.
- Address Index.
- General Form Entry.
- Invoicing and Receivables.
- Payroll & Quarterlies.
- Purchasing & Payables.
- Financial Statements.
- Subsidiary Ledger Reports.
- On-the-fly account creation.
- Journal selector for entry forms.
- Popup selectors minimize typing.
- Drag and drop transaction entry.
- Single-click bank reconciling.
- Dynamic inventory creates itself.
- Drag and drop inventory items.
- Query List recalls recent queries.
- Exportable queries and reports.
- 30 days trial period.
- Introduced folios.
Corona 3.1.1 Screenshot
Corona 3.1.1 Keywords
Bookmark Corona 3.1.1
Corona 3.1.1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.