BatchOutput DOC 2.0.5
BatchOutput DOC 2.0.5 Ranking & Summary
BatchOutput DOC 2.0.5 description
BatchOutput DOC 2.0.5 is designed to automate PDF production and printing from Microsoft Word. Just add Word files to the BatchOutput DOC list, adjust the settings, and BatchOutput DOC will do the rest for you automatically.
NEW: Saving Microsoft Word files as PDF with the following options:
- Saving pages as single PDF files
- Variable file names
- Downsampling images to user-defined resolution
- Specifying image compression
- Applying Quartz filters
- Encrypting PDF files
- Protecting PDF with passwords to restrict copying, printing, and file opening
BatchOutput automatically prints and exports multiple and single InDesign documents to various formats. Just select the documents you need to output, adjust the settings, and BatchOutput will do the rest for you.
- Let BatchOutput work Instead of you.
- You can keep working with other programs while BatchOutput processes InDesign files in the background. Or let BatchOutput work while you're on a lunch break. Or leave it working overnight to output hundreds of documents - the job will be done when you return in the morning.
- BatchOutput is not just a plug-in - it's a workflow solution that integrates fully with the Finder, doesn't limit your ability to manipulate InDesign documents when open, and delivers the power of a fully integrated InDesign plug-in combined with the flexibility of an independent application.
- Output automation:
- Print and export multiple and single documents.
- Output multipage documents as single pages.
- Use InDesign print and PDF presets.
- Define custom output settings in the first document.
- Built-in EPS export presets.
- Change file name in printer queue.
- Update modified links automatically.
- Output documents invisibly.
- Output non-consecutive page ranges.
- Save documents after output.
- Variable output file names (see details).
- Specify output folder or export to the same folder as InDesign document.
- Favorite output folders.
- Add files from system dialog or Finder.
- Add front document or all open documents.
- Open and reveal documents in Finder directly from BatchOutput.
- Detailed progress of the output process.
- Variable Output File Names
- BatchOutput offers you unmatched capabilities to create variable file names, making it equally indispensable for output of both multiple and single documents. You can compose output file names of up to six parts. You can choose from ten variables to assign to each part:
- Adobe InDesign CS/CS2/CS3/CS4
- Mac OS X 10.4.2 (or later), Leopard compatible
BatchOutput DOC 2.0.5 Screenshot
BatchOutput DOC 2.0.5 Keywords
Bookmark BatchOutput DOC 2.0.5
BatchOutput DOC 2.0.5 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.