iPod.iTunes 4.7.4 Ranking & Summary
iPod.iTunes 4.7.4 description
iPod.iTunes 4.7.4 is launched to be a helpful and smart program which enables you to evaluate the source for content (songs, videos, podcasts and/or playlists) and only add missing content seamlessly to the target, without duplicates, saving your time. Unlike iTunes' own one-way mirror-synchronization iPod.iTunes leaves your content intact, nothing will be deleted during synchronizations (add-synchronization). iPod.iTunes can also transfer song dependent meta data like "My Rating", "Last Played", "Play Count", album artwork, etc...
- One-click synchronization.
- Works independently of your
- iTunes- and iPod settings. More...
- Suppress iTunes’ own iPod sync with a single mouse click, so iTunes cannot delete content on the iPod. More...
- Active user guiding.
- Superior iTunes integration including playlists and meta data.
- 8 synchronization modes in 2 directions (from iPod to iTunes and from iTunes to iPod).
- Option to choose songs manually if you don't want to copy all missing songs. iPod.iTunes presents missing songs/videos directly in iTunes! You can inspect/listen to songs and videos before you choose to copy them.
- Songs and playlists can be synchronized together or separately.
- Supported formats: MP3, AAC/MP4, Protected AAC (iTunes Music Store), Audible audio books, Podcasts, Apple Lossless, Video.
- Copies seamlessly to existing songs in the iTunes music folder (or any other folder).
- Copied files are named as iTunes does.
- Never overwrites any existing files.
- iPod Emergency Copy: copies as much files as possible from a damaged iPod file system.
- Creates a date&time-stamped playlist in iTunes with a reference to the copied songs.
- Supports Windows-formatted iPods.
- Support for the iPod's "On The Go" playlist.
- iPod.iTunes can run directly off the iPod, so it's always there when you need it.
- Registration is independent of the computer. Just connect your iPod to any Mac without the need to register the Mac.
- One-click application updating.
- Universal Binary - runs native on Intel/PPC.
- Keep songs/videos and playlists on different Macs and iPods up to date.
- Do a full restore of songs/videos and playlists from your iPod - i.e. after a hard disk failure or if you buy a new Mac.
- Revert accident deletion of songs, videos and playlists in iTunes, if these are still on your iPod.
- Synchronize from iTunes to a "foreign" iPod (an iPod linked/synced to another iTunes library) without deleting the iPod, like iTunes does.
- Synchronize to a linked/synced iPod without deleting content on it as iTunes' own synchronization does when content on the iPod is no longer in the iTunes library.
- Transfer an iTunes library from one Mac to another via an iPod.
- Clone an iPod (see the application's Help menu).
- Backup an iPod. (see the application's Help menu).
- Tested with iTunes 10.5.1.
- Apple Macintosh computer with Intel- or PPC processors.
- Mac OS X, version 10.3.9 - 10.7.2.
- Tunes, version 4.2 - 10.5.1.
- Any iPod: Mac- or Windows-formatted.
- iPhone / iPod touch / iPad: Support for iPhone / iPod touch / iPad with jailbreak. P
iPod.iTunes 4.7.4 Screenshot
iPod.iTunes 4.7.4 Keywords
Bookmark iPod.iTunes 4.7.4
iPod.iTunes 4.7.4 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.