expod 0.6 Ranking & Summary
expod 0.6 description
expod is a small utility for getting songs off your iPod. iTunes does a fantastic job of copying music onto an iPod, but lacks the ability to go the other way.
With expod you can copy any or all your songs off your iPod, using whatever file naming convention you like.
expod came about partly because I was annoyed at the way Apple decided to limit the functionality if iTunes, but also because I wanted to learn how to code for Mac OS X.
Developing expod has been an exercise in learning Objective-C, Xcode, and GUI programming. Its still a bit rough around the edges.
- expod copies your files back to your hard-drive untouched, and does not remove DRM from songs you bought on iTunes.
- expod uses the disk mode functionality in older iPods. Since iPod Touches, iPhones and newer iPod Nanos do not support disk mode, will not work with expod.
- Fixed crash if iTunes 8.2 is installed.
- Fixed I/O errors.
- Convert ":" characters in filenames to underscores.
- Updated French translation.
expod 0.6 Screenshot
expod 0.6 Keywords
Bookmark expod 0.6
expod 0.6 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.